BNS x Playcent quickstart guide
We have integrated BNS token in playcent wallet & payment gateway. With this integration, our templates will allow non techies to launch dapps, games and business accepting $BNS as a currency, using no code. Consumers will be able to spend BNS tokens inside the playcent ecosystem for assets, subscriptions & in-app purchases
Playcent Wallet: Playcent wallet is a frictionless ethereum wallet created upon user signup using social logins (ex: Google signup). You can find the user wallet address in the wallet section. We support BNS as a token in playcent wallet allowing users to perform web3 operations like fetching balance, making a token transfer and so on.
- 1.Click on Login/SignUp
- 2.Choose your preferred method on signup.
- 3.After login, you should get signed up and you can now access your wallet created for you.
- 4.Goto to the wallet page by clicking on the wallet option.
- 5.You should be able to get your wallet publicAddress and the balance of all the token playcent supports.
Payment Gateway: For templates supporting web3 transactions, playcent introduces payment gateway to make token transactions with a simple click. Payment done using a $PCNT token requires no gas charge, but for any other token as payment requires the user to hold a minimum ethereum to perform the transaction to pay the gas fee.
- 1.TopUp BNS token and a minimum of ether to playcent wallet address.
- 3.Choose BNS as your preferred mode of payment and proceed with PAY.
- 4.Once the transaction gets through, you should see the premium unlock and would get revealed.